RULES OF STAY WITH PETS
- The basic condition for accepting a pet in the facility is to report the arrival of a pet upon reservation and to receive an approval for a stay with a pet in a particular apartment. Such procedure is required because of a limited number of apartments in which pets are accepted.
- Only pets are allowed in the facility. Dune Beach Resort has the right to refuse to accept animals, in particular those commonly considered dangerous or aggressive, including: reptiles, arachnids and dogs of the following breeds: American Pit Bull Terrier, Mallorca Dog, American Bulldog, Argentine Dog, Canary Dog, Tosa, Rottweiler, Akbash dog, Anatolia karabash, Moscow watchdog, Caucasian Shepherd Dog (pursuant to the Ordinance of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 28 April 2003 on the list of dog breeds considered aggressive).
- In the absence of prior notification of the arrival of pets, we may refuse to accept a pet in the apartment.
- In the absence of prior notification of the arrival of a pet, Dune Beach Resort may refuse to accommodate the guest in a room and may refuse to return the advance payment.
- We accept guests only with pets, having a health booklet with confirmation of current vaccinations and deworming.
- For the sake of safety, the pet should have a leash, collar, muzzle, cage - depending on the species of the pet.
- The fee for the stay of a pet is: PLN 40 / day.
Noise and disturbance
- Pets staying at Dune Beach Resort must not disturb other guests staying at the premises of the facility. Please make sure that your pet does not make noise, especially at night.
- In the case of repeated complaints from other guests, we reserve the right to remove the pet from the facility at the expense of its owner.
- If the employees of the facility have reasonable suspicions that the pet left in the apartment disturbs the stay of other guests, destroys the property of Dune Beach Resort, or may cause a situation of danger to itself or other guests, the Management of Dune Beach Resort will try to contact the pet’s owner to solve the problem. If contact is not possible, Dune Beach Resort reserves the right to enter the guest's apartment with the possible assistance of appropriate services and remove the pet from the apartment. All costs resulting from the above activities are borne by the pet’s owner.
Hygiene and cleanliness
- The owner of the pet is responsible for pet waste related to the pet's stay - in the room, in public areas, as well as in the area surrounding Dune Beach Resort. Please clean up after your pet.
- Please do not let dogs on beds or sofas.
- Pets are allowed to use the designated areas inside Dune Beach Resort as well as outside the facility.
- Cat owners should have a sand litter box and empty it into a plastic bag, which will then be disposed of in the bin indicated by an employee of Dune Beach Resort.
- Cleaning of the apartment in which the pet is staying takes place only when the pet’s owner is present. Please contact the reception to arrange cleaning hours.
- The pet’s owner is responsible for any pet waste or damage caused by the pet and is obligated to cover costs of any and all damage caused.
- All damage caused to the property of Dune Beach Resort or the property of other guests caused by pets will be valued by the Management of Dune Beach Resort and the costs of such damage will be borne by the pet’s owners.
- The pet must be under owners supervision during its stay at Dune Beach Resort.
- Dogs must be led on a leash under the care of the owner or an authorized person.
Management of Dune Beach Resort